Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sometimes I wonder, with all I am doing...if I will ever get back in the swing of the Blog!! I try!!
So here I am right now!! Hurray!! A cheer for myself!!

Just recently bought a new computer...wow what a change for me!!! The computer nut of the family...and only using the oldest computer of all!!! I was so use to WindowsME, and now I am using Vista!! It is very different for me!! But got to say, the more I use it....the more I like it!!
Don't like all the security stuff on it though!! I am not so uptight with life that I worry about who is spying on me!! Don't have any money folks so who would want to spy on me?? I saved for 4 friggin' years to buy this new computer!! I get no money to spend from my husband...so I saved every Birthday gift and Christmas gift from my Dad....and now I have something that I bought myself...and dear hubby better not touch it!!!
So I have been spending a bundle of time just getting use to all the new things that Vista has on it!! In the process of this though...I came across my old links...so here I be!!! Back in my Blog!!
Cool!! I love it!!

People have told me that everything from my WindowsME computer, could never be put on this computer!!! WRONG!! I have everything traqnsferred already!! I am really lovin' this new machine!! At last ...at Last...I got something I really love...a new machine!!
I am a GEEK....and I love it!! Have loved computers ever since I first got one for Mother's Day from my oldest son, Mike...who told everyone that the worse mistake he ever made in his life, was buying his Mom her first computer!! Mike thought for real now....that that computer caused his Dad and me to go through a divorce!! A machine now!! I don't think that 25 years of marriage could be taken down by a machine!! But who knows....Mike might have been right!! I hope not though...that says next to nothing for his Dad...and I like to think of him as a very special person in my life....someone who cared about me...loved me...and would never be so shallow as to allow a dang machine to break our marriage up!
Nah!! I think Mike was sort of wrong there. I think his Dad just wanted to play with another woman. Maybe someone he thought to be perfect. But of course....we all kinow...there is no one who is perfect! I was just in his way...and the computer was new in the house...so why not blame the machine!!
Sounds really dumb to me....but hey....I don't know what is in the mind of others!! Including the man I was married to for so long.
Well hey...I Blogged today!! Hurray!!
That is a good start!!
Think about more to write later......tomorrow!!