Friday, July 26, 2002

Well...well...well...another day!!! Hurray!!! Well another night!! LOL Well I am sort of rolling now...but I still have to figure out how to upload a graphic!!! I really can't stand not knowing how to do something on the computer! Ugh!!
I kept on trying to change the template in here....and whoa....I think I really did it!!! WOW!!! So cool!
Am trying to log on my favorite links....(simple as pie baby!!!....;)...)but it will take a few days of messing around here and getting my favorite links up to par as well!!! This is fun! Think I am ready to wrrite!! Well like a diary......!!!
So another day....a dollar poorer....but hey....a ton smarter!!! Right? Yep! That is usually how it goes!
Well....be checking out now....looking forward to maybe getting in here and writing earlier tomorrow! But hey....it is tomorrow!!! Dang! Missed it again! I am a night person...do or die!!
No Joke!!
Am scootin' for now.....bye!