Thursday, July 25, 2002

Tis me again....no not flying on a broom!! More or less dragging...trying to figure out how to change this template!!! Am not a puppy lover....or a doggy happy person!! But.....have tried everything I can think of to change this template...all has failed so far....but I know me!! I won't give up until I either get this thing changed or I mess it up totally!!
I know there has to be a way to change this template....so I won't hang it up yet!!
Well today was eventful!!! Let's see...spent many hours in front of this screen....worked on some new webpage design....(no not for Blogger)....regular webpages!!! I can do them!! This ....well that remains to be seen!!! Then had to deliver a spell to a dear friend...both me and my husband always work together on these things....and stayed with her of course, until it was completed! A very good spell....and a great night to do it in as well....FullMoon!!!!!
By the way...to all those reading this....we are sort of at the other end of the clock!! We...my husband and myself....are night people!!
This is the end of my day....and I know everyone else is probably getting up!! No matter...you are what you are!! We are the night!!!
But he is sleeping at his computer right about now....and hey....he is still halfway into his solitaire game!!!! Dang! Oh well....the spellwork was a biggy tonight....and hey that solitaire game was getting hard!!!
By the way...my husband's name is Dale....! So from now on I don't have to keep saying my husband, you will know who he is when I mention Dale!
Well am going to cut this one short too! Got to get some rest tonight! You know while it is still a tiny bit dark out there!!! LOL
Brightest Blessings ....and nite nite!!!