Sunday, April 13, 2003

Well another day has come and this damn Blog is still giving me troubles!!! I don't understand it!! I know they are wanting everyone who uses this thing to pay maybe?? You think?? I bet that is the problem!!! I mean what else could it be!! But still it is said to be FREE !! RIGHT!!! FREE as long as you don't ever use it!!!
Well by the time this thing actually gets it loaded I am long GONE!!!! Am not believing just how slow it loads....and I am on CABLE no less!!! Right $50.00 a month for high speed Cable network service and what do you get in here.....slow as shit loading no matter what you are using!!!
Oh well.......guess I can have a gripe for the day right!
This is it!!! My GRIPE of the DAY!!!!! Blog is TOO fucking slow!!! And if you don't like that....well you know what you can do right? I don't have to be really rude and tell you at all!!! So hey...go do it!!!
We are heading for Easter now!!! Isn't that just Hoppy News!!! Be watching for your local Easter Bunny to be coming down the Bunny Trail nearest your home!!! Or should we say...your local WALMART!!!! LOL
Notice all the crap they always supply for every holiday!!! So to stay in tune with this upcoming Holiday....lets do this in a Easter Bunny color!!!! Hey Cool!!! This is pretty!!!!
Just thought it would add some happy music to this all too boring gray type!!!!

Well hey can't blame a person for trying to spice up things around here...that is if this Post is ever going to make it to the Publish end....which at this rate looks GRIM!!!!! But hey I am trying here.....it is the Blog layout that is not going to let me have any fun I guess!!! Oh well....I am trying...shortly though to give up on this whole idea!!!!
See what did I say......have already given the idea up!!!!
So much for today in here....don't like wasting good time if this thing is not going to even work properly!!!
Later Folks!!!! Have a Great Day...........